If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

You're Not Really Good At Anything

This statement was brought to my attention by a friend...I am not really good at anything...I am good at lots of different areas, but nothing specific.  My resume doesn't have 'Admissions Coordinator' listed for the last 4 years.  So in essence..what am I good at? What do I love to do?  So I made a list from the last companies...networking, building relationships, creating a solid business plan, creating marketing plans, event planning and creating marketing materials.  And Hell No I am not going to give another mom and pop company all my great talents.  Who wants to work for a company who CAN see the black and white data of dollars slipping out the door and them not sharing it with all levels of their Corporate America Upper Suits.  So 'would you like another round' may become part of my vocabulary until I figure out how not to get caught in that mess again.  I created my own business cards (above) so as to pass out to those I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment