If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dec 13, Job Hunt Continues - Online

Now onto posting my resume everywhere.  Resume looks great.  Cover Letter looks great.  References are in place.  I am set.  I decide to apply for everything that I can tackle for a career and maybe a few that would be challenging, but in a good way and nothing I can't handle.  No missed opportunities.

Places I posted my resume to and would receive email notifications:

Monster
Careerbuilder
Indeed
Jobfox
Ziprecruiter
StLouisGigs
Craigslist
Taleo
HireAHero
Headhunters
Jobview.local-jobs.monster/
Jobsearch.local-jobs.monster

I then went online to search for top companies to work for in St Louis, government companies, city companies, county companies and huge companies I drove by.

Now remember I am applying for everything, because the last three jobs I have had in 4 years were a stepping stone to my career in business.   Will staying home with the kids and starting my own business and not getting my masters backfire???

No comments:

Post a Comment