If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dec 9, 2011 Farewell Email

I head down to the local coffee shop and send out this email to over 3,000 emails, post on facebook and linkedin.  Almost 4,000 contacts...this is my starting point for looking for my new career....


Dear Colleagues & Friends,

As of today my position with XX was eliminated due to company structure and downsizing.  XX gave me a wonderful opportunity, I grew in my career as well as made contacts that I will cherish forever, for that I am so grateful.

During the latter part of my time with XX, I created the 5-C Business Plan, which includes Customer Service, Capturing Data, Closing Ratio, Closing The Sale and Content Employees.  I feel confident that I have provided XX a solid foundation for whatever direction their future holds.

I am currently seeking a new position in business, management and marketing.  Please feel free to pass my information on to those that you feel I could help the most.  Thank you in advance for any new opportunity you may send my way.

Wishing you & your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Nikki Gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment