If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dec 8, 2011 Can We Meet In My Office Tomorrow...

Can we meet in my office tomorrow is the email I receive at 4:00 in the afternoon on Thursday, December 8th, 2011.  It was that feeling of...holy cow they are going to let me go and two weeks before Christmas!  So I call two girlfriends, in corporate america, who said follow your gut.  So I went into every database and retrieved EVERY email.  So I created my 'Farewell Email'.  I was extremely pleased with it.  It was well written, showed that I created a great plan for them and will make them look like a fool, if they give me permission to email it out.  I mentally got prepared to be unemployed. Slightly relieved, as I didn't have a lot of support from management or the new family member that was brought in for me to report to.

No comments:

Post a Comment