If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Focus - Maybe Not...

So interviews with schools and long term care facilities in full swing.  Interviews go great..how could they not when I am up to interview number 30.  This interview makes my focus shift completely.  Admissions Coordinator at a school.  It's a group interview....6 of us.  They get to know our personality, we each tell them about ourselves and why we should get hired.  I listen to the other 5...who have Masters degrees, Teaching Degrees, Communications Degree and 7-10 years admissions degree.  I have four years of work-force experience and a bachelors degree in Marketing.  I left there realizing the job I would be so wonderful for is not out there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment