If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What Is Wrong With Me

The rejection is horrible!  What is wrong with me?  Why am I not good enough?  Ugh...I am sitting at my computer seeking a job with every avenue day after day. I am networking.  I am attending networking events.  I am exhausted mentally and psychologically.  I am not working out..no energy.  I am not eating well.  January 4th I finally make it to the gym.  I decide to weigh myself..not a fan of weighing myself because I'm a chic and we don't like scales. But I do anyway.  I get on the electronic one and the number is low.  Seriously this must be broken.  Did I really lose 6 pounds in a month!?!  I sprint up to the upper level where they have a scale like at the doctor's office.  Holy shit balls...I did...I lost 6 pounds.  Standing there with tears in my eyes..I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment