If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dec 12, 2011 Job Hunt Begins - networking

I start responding to all the emails...it takes me 3 hours to make a dent since everyone keeps emailing me back.  I finally make it through all the emails.  The next day I make calls to all of those that wanted me to contact them.  So far...I am cool and calm. Not panicked.  Yes..we just purchased a brand new house just 11 months ago.   I have four interviews set up in the next week.  All with great companies.  Ha...hard economic time.  People are still hiring....I have nothing to worry about.

Lets check off the list:
-Email all my contacts
-Email all my friends
-Email all my family
-Email my networking groups
-Email my kids baseball and basketball teams
-Posted on facebook and linkedin
-Contact friends who work for staffing companies

No comments:

Post a Comment