If you start at the bottom and go to older posts..you can follow the timeline

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 1st - New Focus

Ok...so it's not me!  I interviewed for a great position with a great company. Seriously! I want this job.  Interview is amazing.  The HR guy and I click.  Click like..lets go get a drink if your up for it.  I get the rejection email the next day!  WTH!!! So I call him and I have to leave a voicemail.  The jist of it.. I would love your feedback, I know you don't owe me an explanation, but if you have time....  He calls me back.  He told me I was perfect for the position and I would be a great fit with their company.  I didn't get the job because there are two others who have had previous experience in this role.  He said I could definitely take on this role and move within the company, but he has to go with the other two.  He also said my interview skills were amazing. UM YEAHHHH they better be..that was interview number 15.  Ok...so I really like this role..that is what I want to do.  Admissions Director / Coordinator for a school, hospital or nursing home.  So I am full force in interviews with these industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment